Vintage Class

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Everything so undeserved

I am writing just very quickly before I head to bed tonight...I got to talking with a good friend tonight on the way back from our Basket of Flowers promo trip about our parents...there were many things said and we both agreed we had been blessed with godly parents...not just in word but in deed! It's been on my mind all the way home that what I am is shaped off of what they taught me and how they prayed for me...haha-how they STILL do! Not everyone has the privilege of waking up at 6am at home to see their father kneeling in front of the living room couch in tears with YOUR name coming out before the Lord! How truly blessed I am...and with that thought comes this one- God knew the home He would have you in before He even put you in it. He knew the parents, the siblings, the type of house, the neighborhood-He knew it all,and He still does...and He expects us to honor Him through it! He has placed us each with His goal in mind for our lives, and tonight I want to take each situation He's placed me in and apply it at its FULLEST for the glory of the Master Planner. ANYONE can do that! How blessed, how blessed am I... my mom always says, "I have no greater joy than to know that my children walk in truth." Well mom and dad- we learned it from you, and I pray God will carry that Truth in me to the next generation....thank You,Lord...for everything undeserved.

No comments: