Vintage Class

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Listening to His voice tonight

What am I to do, Lord, when life robs my every word? I will listen to Yours...

"He will never leave me, nor forsake me"...."Fear thou not, for I will be with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee, yea I will help thee, yea I will uphold thee by the right hand of my righteousness."...."So when you don't understand the purpose of His plan-in the presence of the King, bow the knee"..."I run to Christ when chased by fear and find a refuge sure; "Believe in me" His voice I hear, His words and wounds secure; I run to Christ when torn by grief and find abundant peace; "I too had tears" He gently speaks, thus joy and sorrow meet"..."Jesus Christ the same yesturday, and today, and FOREVER"...."God who heals us; God who gives us peace and hope; God who listens, carries all our fragile dreams and heartaches, wins and failures, binds the broken, lifts the weak, new beginnings freely offered-Who can make us whole again"...."Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever"...."God is too wise to be mistaken; God is too good to be unkind, so when you don't understand, when you don't see His plan, if you can't trace His hand-trust His heart"...."In His presence there is comfort, in His presence there is peace, when we seek to know His heart, we can find such blessed assurance in the presence of the Lord".......................what time I am afraid, I will trust in Thee....

"I hear my Savior say, "Thy strength indeed is small; Child of weakness, watch and pray-find in ME thine all in all- Jesus paid it all, all to Him I owe; sin had left a crimson stain, he washed it white as snow."

No comments: